Going in Style

Okay, so I admit that I'm a bit of a movie buff. I just love a great story acted out on the silver screen. 

I recently acquired an Amazon Fire 10inch tablet and am now able to stream movies, allowing my wife to enjoy watching her period dramas in peace.

I just love a feel good movie. "Going in Style" has three old timers played by the infamous Sir Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman and Alan Atkin.


They play Joe, Willie and Albert, three lifelong friends. Together they plan to rob the bank that swindled them out of their pension money in order to come through for themselves and their loved ones.

This Zach Braff film about friendship is unexpectedly endearing; reminding us that old people are people, too. It also reminds us that “it is a culture’s duty to look after its elderly”.

#I'veafreetrain&buspass
#Growingoldgracefully
#Snowontheroofbutfireintheengine
#Askanoldperson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World