Cheap Tuesdays

Q. Why is Tuesday night movie night?
A. It's because it is only £4 for admission.

Yes it's cheap Tuesday at Dundonald Omniplex. I just love a good movie. In fact I'm writing this blog as I watch the trailers for Bohemian Rhapsody. My wife just loves smuggling in sweets to avoid the premium pricing found at the cinema.

Most movies tell a story really well. 
I was at a documentary movie last night called ' Guardians of the flame' which celebrates the very best of what makes Northern Ireland great.

My friend Beryl Quigley is one of those featured. To say she shares an ultimate act of forgiveness is an understatement.

Check out the trailer below and then search out a show.

https://vimeo.com/267884097

Now back to tonight's movie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World