The Greatest Love of all



If the rave reviews are anything to go by, tonight's date night at the Ulster Hall should be a rip roaring success.

This  production, features the outstanding vocal talents of South Africa’s Belinda Davids who is apparently "the chosen one" out of 1500 applicants for the tribute role of Whitney Houston.

It seems like only yesterday when Whitney starred on our TV screens, along with Kevin Costner in the Bodyguard.

The show tonight includes 20 of Houston’s most popular tracks taken from the full span of her career, including ‘I Will Always Love You’, ‘I Wanna Dance With Somebody’, ‘Didn’t We Almost Have It All’, ‘I’m Every Woman’, ‘Exhale (Shoop Shoop)’, ‘Million Dollar Bill’ and more.

 The reviews inform me this is to be one beautifully crafted tribute to one of the world’s most revered singers.

“I saw Whitney live in concert twice. Belinda Davids’ show featuring her songs was, dare I say, better.”(Review)

It's the intermission and I can truly say she knocked 'The Greatest Love of all' out of the park.
#1gloa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World