Happy 38th Carrie

38 years married this week.

This gem of a lady who I call Carrie, is one of a kind.

When I met her in 1979 she was a gorgeous brunette but she has always kept me interested by morphing - she's now a gorgeous blonde!

Not only is she the glamourous mother of our three wonderful sons but she is a doting grandmother par excellent.

Suppose I'm biased but I'm bound to win points for this blog😂

It's good to have points in the bank with your wife.

The secret of a long and happy marriage:

1) I say sorry a lot
2) Make the word 'Me' become 'We'
3) lean in not out
4) Let your kids know how much you love their mother
5) Ask her for lists - you're less likely to get things wrong then.


Job done

Happy 38th anniversary darling...
4th July 2019


America Continues to Celebrate our Marriage.

Xo PJ

Comments

  1. As always, shooting off fireworks at the Chinook Hylton in honor of a grand couple!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World