Proud Papa

My granddaughter has graduated from Nursery School to Primary 1.Yeh!

I have no doubt that this is the first of many accolades for this wee darling. She stepped up to receive her graduation certificate (and bubbles) with pride and posed for the camera in her own unique and inimitable way.I know I'm biased but she is brilliant in so many, many ways.

I entered the room a tad late to be greeted with a knowing wave from her, spotting me straight away from her place at the front, dress in her gorgeous blue graduation outfit, positioned on the left, in her nursery Graduation Choir.

I then had my other younger granddaughter, (who'd been sitting with her two gorgeous grandmothers), run back from the front row, just to jump onto my lap shouting Papa! Papa! It really is great to be loved by a two year old. I'm like putty in her hands.

She spotted the chopped strawberries nearby...and being an obedient sort of grandad, I managed to secure two for her, one for each hand.
These are the events you live for.
LG - Life's good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World