Your opinion matters


It never ceases to amaze me that I have had over 5000 people read my blogs (worldwide) in the six month period since I've started blogging. I post on both Facebook and my PJBelfast Twitter account and recently on Reddit
The one thing I would love to have are more interactive opinions - your feedback. The Facebook "Likes" are great but I'd love to know the views, insights and input of my readership..
I'm certainly no "Agony Aunt,'(or Uncle) but I do value your opinions, albeit on the blog post or on some related matter. Your opinion matters!
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.•
"The pen is mightier than the sword"!
•Hit reply or email pauljbradley5@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World