Monday Night Feast

645pm.
"I'm sitting in a railway station got a ticket for my destination..." which happens to be, Cosmo, an all you can eat buffet in Victoria's Square, Belfast.

It's chucking it down, as we know "the rain in Spain" falls mainly in Northern Ireland - hence the forty shades of green in our beautiful wee country. Thankfully I'm prepared tonight with a golf umbrella so I've stayed relatively dry. I haven't been to this recreational type of eating since being in the States.

It's an all guys night - 15 mighty men of valour, fellow-tenors from *BCGC, are getting the new season off to a fine start at the Cosmo buffet.

I'm on the train now. I'll keep you posted on how the night rolls.


701pm
I've arrived at Belfast Central (now Lanyon place) and picked up some cash from the ATM - it's payday tomorrow so I'm feeling flush.
Now for a 10 minute walk and I'll enter the pigout joint ...Oh Yeh!

Interestingly, there hasn't been an inkling of rain here in Belfast.


720pm
The guys congregate outside Cosmo ravenous with hunger. Then like a kettle of vultures ready for the wake, we enter.


9pm
An hour and a half later, comatose from a great food overload, we temporarily take a rest before dessert.

We had a great nights craic and will sleep well from our Cosmo all-you-can-eat buffet.So much for my Slimming World target this week!

Hi ho and off to bed we go!

Life is good.

*Belfast Community Gospel Choir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World