First great deal in 2020

I've recently moved from the leafy suburbs of Belfast city to the  country!

On my day off I wanted to test how long it would take me to get to the train station in the morning traffic, in order to make the 744am train from Lisburn to work in Belfast. 

So I rose early this morning to do a trial run, to see if there would be any free parking spaces at around 730am.

I did find just one car parking space within 200 yards on the road behind the station. Leaving at 710am I made it there in exactly 20 minutes. 

However, if that one space had been taken I'd be 'in a right pickle',  as parking in car parks near the station could be upwards of £8 per day.

I enquired further though, asking if there were any deals for daily train commuters. I was then pleasantly surprised to find all day parking in the city of Lisburn, within a stone's throw of the railway station, for just £2 per day.* 

Needless to say I was chuffed and ordered my points parking card. The parking attended showed me how to preload it with £20...enough to do me for 10 days! The condition is that daily parkers, park on or above level 5, which I feel seems like a reasonable request for long term parking.

In the words of Michael Caine "not a lot of people know that'!

#ThankyouGrahamGardensParking
#Bestdealyetin2020
#Chuffed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World