A 21st century brainwave

Our temporary accommodation is great but we miss streaming services such as Netflix & Prime Video - a first world problem I know, but this is now so much part of 21st century living.

Gone are the days when a Saturday night was video rental night. Remember when you could get three DVDs or Videos for the price of two at the likes of Blockbuster and Extravision. Sadly flawed business models.

I still remember with fondness my portable TV with a built in video player.

However my wife had a 21st century brainwave!

The brainwave was to purchase an Amazon fire stick. It turns any ordinary TV into streaming central.

I'd write more but there are so many movies to watch.

Anyone want a Canon 35mm free? Yes, I know - another relic.

#AmazonfirestickcanbeboughtinTesco
#Mobilecamerasrock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World