WhatsApp Video Coffee Dates



One of my joys in life is to spend quality time with friends and family over coffee with a wee traybake. But for now the coffee shops are closed except for the few doing takeaways.

With WhatsApp you can video call and connect three people. The other night my brother in law conference called both my wife in one room and me in another, helping us stay together during this pandemic.

So I have two coffee video dates booked this morning that I'm looking forward to. I've booked our times, one with my sister and brother in law and one with my good friend Adrian.

Phone a friend and make someone's day.

My number is 07801759937 if you want to chat.

You can also download an App called House Party and video conference me on
https://houseparty.com/add/paulbradley5

#Staysafe. #Unprecedented Days #Coffeeanyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World