Coming soon...

I've been busy developing a new devotional booklet recently, so that is why things have been quiet on the blogging front.

I've just today uploaded my 28 Daily Devotionals entitled Worship Unpacked to Kindle creator. So my next post should include the Amazon Kindle link, all for the nominal cost of 99 pence.

I have utilised my favourite bible teacher of all time, the late Kevin Conner's seminal work entitled The Tabernacle of David.
It's a bit of a "heavy revy" as Kevin would have said. So I've broken the essence of the bible teaching into 28 daily devotionals. It's a teaching-devotional  designed to encourage and inspire worship leaders and worshippers of Jesus to worship from the heart.
If you do read the devotionals, I'd appreciate your valued feedback as a review on Amazon. 
Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World