Blogging Mad

I've been blogging now for almost two years, with a worldwide readership that has surpassed my wildest expectations, with stats verifying over 18000 reads to date. 

The main social media platforms I use include Facebook, Twitter and Redditt.

Usually readers give me the Facebook thumb-up "like", Twitter retweets or add a brief comment.  The beauty of blogging, for geeks like myself, is that behind every blog read are the Stats. These statistics measure the actual readership and the country the readers come from. 

When there is a popular yet contentious article, people often (PM) private message me with their commendation or opposition, rather than get involved directly in the debate thread.

 I tend to stick my head above the parapet. Either I've the skin of a pachyderm or as has been verified, I'm just a tad mad:) 

Maybe you'd like to blog? 

Your opinion is worth hearing. 

It's free if you use www.blogger.com.
Tip - The key is to keep your thoughts to no more than a 2 minute read time. 

Go on - you can do it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World