Affirming Indwelling

As a Christian there are some New Testament verses which affirm that the Holy Spirit has come to dwell or to reside within me.

- I am a "partaker of the divine nature" (2 Pet 1:4)
- "Christ in me the hope of glory" (Col 1:27)
- I am a "temple of the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor 6:19-20/3:16-17)
- "The Kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:21)


In 2021 speak God's word over your life. Say what God says. 
When the enemy of our souls accuses us, saying "who do you think you are, " instead, by faith, confess God's promises. 

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us" (2 Cor 4:7).

"I will never leave you or forsake you" (Heb 13:5).

Encourage yourself in the Lord (1 Sam 30:6).

Selah.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World