it arrived

Yesterday my senior smartpass arrived. This entitles me to free travel across all of Ireland. Its available to Northern Ireland residents who are 65 years of age. 

With the Senior SmartPass i can now travel anywhere in Northern Ireland on any Translink bus or rail service completely free of charge. I can also enjoy free cross border travel and internal Republic of Ireland travel.

Although this concessionary senior smartpass is free to me, it costs the government Department of Infrastructure millions of pounds every year. 

This concessionary pass reminded me of "the gift of God" 

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8)

I cannot earn it - it's a gift
I didn't deserve it - it's by grace
It admits me to heaven. 
It gives me eternal life. 

Like the Senior SmartPass, it is paid for by someone else. As the song says, 

"Jesus paid it all
All to him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow

So very thankful for G.R.A.C.E. - God's Riches At Christ's Expense. 

Selah. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World