Optimise



The Review

On reviewing 2021,  famous celebrities, many which you can name have passed on, but nearer to home I realise that I am somewhat sad remembering losing some very dear family members and friends. In contrast to this loss I am also happy to have gained another two gorgeous grandchildren. Life is so "sweet and sour." 

My abiding memory of my eulogy for my lovely big sister Ann, was centred around "the dash" of our lives - that short timeline, on many a gravestone recording our time on earth...you know, the time between hatching and dispatching, between our birth and our death. Life is so brief. 

The Optimiser

Today I was today deleting photos on my smartphone, as too many were clogging the phones memory. It was then I remembered "the optimiser app" which cleans up unused apps and maximises the phones performance.

Life is like that. We need to optimise our daily performance. The good book says "teach us to number our days and incline our hearts unto wisdom.

What a brilliant time to declutter, unclog simplify and reset at the start of a new year. 

I have just made one new year resolution this year, one which I am intentional about keeping. Watch this space. 

Hopefully I can optimise "my performance" and complete this brief "dash" well.

Happy New Year 2022. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My big sister

CHURCH AT HOME - 40+ Charismatic Churches in Northern Ireland

December 2nd - Behold, The Light of the World